Thursday, July 14, 2011

Website Creation

I made it through my first website creation.  I tried 3 different sites to practice.  They are:
Google was not that hard to do, but it was kind of plain and you had to search for things.  I loved Wix because of their wonderful animations, but this site posed some issues for me.  When I was trying to switch in between the slides it was beginning to drive me crazy.  At one point a slide was stuck and I couldn't figure out how to fix it.  I then went to Weebly and found this site much easier for beginners like myself.  It was straightforward and user-friendly.  There were a lot of templates and once I got the hang of how you placed graphics and text in it was kind of easy.  My opinion is go with Weebly for beginners and the others when you are a little more technologically inclined.  I am going to spend more time with Wix because I did love their graphics.

No comments: