Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Using the Internet Conclusion

I have learned so much in 7 weeks.  It makes me proud to have learned how to implement digital tools in my classroom.  Websites, blogging, webquests and digital stories are user friendly and an easy way to broaden collaboration in the classroom between the teacher, students and their peers.  This will allow an exciting new way to learn this year and I think technology will make students buy-in to the lessons.  This will make them become stakeholders of their education because their attention will be kept and collaboration will deepen their understanding of the objective or lesson.  Collaboration and sharing of knowledge was the key to this class because it helped me learn about technology that I didn't know about and it also gave me an editor when I needed one to provide constructive criticism.  This helped improve my work and allowed me to take a step back and look at my work in another way.  This was a wonderful class and I plan to use what I have learned during these 7 weeks in my classroom and also share my new found knowledge to my peers and administrators.